Skin with white-pinkish look. Although smooth when the skin is young, it becomes rough once past the age of 35.
It is hard to get a sun-tan and the skin is susceptible to sunburn. When using normal soap, the skin sometimes gets flaky.
The skin usually presents vascularization problems and becomes red when exposed to sudden temperature changes. It has a shortage of sebaceous secretion and as a consequence is less protected
against external factors, which leads to dehydration.
The adequate cosmetic treatment is to moisturize and protect, restoring the epicutaneous emulsion of the skin with substances that comes close to the natural components of the sebaceous
- Day: Natura Essential Tonic Lotion – S
- Night: Natura Essential Make-Up Remover, Natura Essential Cleansing Milk - S, Natura Essential Tonic Lotion - S
- Day: Natura Essential Hydra Sensitive Skin, Collagen Lift (around eyes and lips)
- Night: Natura Essential Royal Jelly Silk Cream
- Special care
- Weekly: Peeling Gommage, New Tenuiflora Mask
- Twice a year: During one month: Bio-Sveltine Hydrating/Calming
- Remove make-up from eyes and lips with Natura Essential Make-Up Remover.
- Remove make-up from face and neck with Natura Essential Cleansing Milk-S.
- Apply Peeling Gommage to do an exfoliation.
- Remove any leftover product with sponges or facial gauze, moistened with luke warm water, and tonify with Natura Essential Tonic Lotion - S.
- Apply one ampoule of Bio-Sveltine Moisturizing/Calming, while realizing a drainage massage, until total absorption of the product. (You may also ionize).
- Without removing the product, hydrate the skin by applying an Alginatos mask - CA-37.
- Remove the entire mask and remove leftover product (if any) with a cotton pad moistened with Natura Essential Tonic Lotion-S.
- Finish treatment with a relaxing massage using Natura Essential Hydra Sensitive Skin Cream.
Ones a week, during one month. Thereafter every two weeks during the following month. Before starting the treatment, it is advisable to do a facial cleansing.